My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Monday, July 11, 2011

check your mail!!

I never get any of the Target mailers. No one really knows how you get on their mailing list, or off of it for that matter, but I'm happy to say that my household received the College 2011 mailer. If you get it, *don't* throw it away! There are Target coupons inside!

Here is what mine came with:

$5 off $75 on the cover
$1 off Nivea lotion
$1 off Irish Springs
$2 off 2 Secret Deodorants or Olay Soap
$1 off 2 Oral-B or Crest toothbrush or toothpaste
$1 off Nivea Body wash
$1 off U by Kotex
$1 off Always or Tampax
$2 off 2 Gillette Fusion items
$2 off 2 Old Spice Body Wash or Deodorants
$1 off Right Guard item
$1 off Herbal Essence, Head and Shoulders, Aussie, or Pantene item
$3 off Denim
50¢ off Totinos
$1 off Mountain Dew
75¢ off Cheer laundry detergant
$5 off Phillips Norelco hair clipper
$1.50 off GE Energy Smart light bulb
15% off Memorex Dvds or CDs
$3 off Lexar 8GB
$20 off Sprint Virgin mobile phone

Keep your eyes peeled for this one! Many of these coupons can be used in conjunction with manufacturer coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment