My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quick things

If you need toothbrushes, now is totally the time with the new coupon in the Sunday paper. Even if you don't need one, now is the time to stock up!

At Rite Aid, you can even get paid for getting one toothbrush with their rebates!

Today, I got an Advantage toothbrush from Walgreens for 20¢ using my coupon and Register Reward, then I'll use that RR to get some cheap band-aids as well as 2 Indicator toothbrushes that I can get for free using that same $2 off coupon. :)

Also, I just got a free sample of the John Frieda Shampoo, Conditioner, and Serum. Go to their facebook page, like them, and then find the free sign up button under "Smooth Style."

No comments:

Post a Comment