My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sad news...

Well my money saving friends, it seems that there is a bit of sad news. Rite Aid has decided to stop offering the monetary incentive to take their survey about the business. It used to be that you could receive a code to enter to take a survey, and then receive a $3 off $15 purchase coupon for your time. Sadly, they have decided to no longer do this. Here is what their facebook page said:

"We apologize for any difficulties you are experiencing with they $3 off a $15 purchase coupon offered for participating in our customer satisfaction survey. The offer is no longer available, but our stores will honor any receipts that have the survey invitation already printed on them. Simply present the receipt with the survey invitation at the time of checkout."

While this is a change in policy, technically, don't be discouraged. There are still many ways to save money, especially at the drug stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment