My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freebies at the drug stores 7/17

So, it looks like kind of a slow week for the freebies, but with Back-to-School items at ridiculous prices, I'd start working on those. ;)

Walgreens
Milka Chocolate Bar, 3.52 oz $1.50
Use 2 $1.00/1 – Milka Chocolate Bar – (walmart.com)
And Use $1.00/2 Milka Chocolate Bar, 3.52 oz from Walgreens July Booklet
Free when you buy 2!

Rite Aid
$1.50 UP+Reward, Oral-B Cross Action toothbrush, $2.99, limit 1
Use $2 off Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, Advantage, or (2) Indicator Cavity Defense manual toothbrushes, PG 7/03
Free!

CVS
Buy 2 Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush $1.99
Use 1 $2.00/1 Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, Advantage, or (2) Indicator or Cavity Defense Manual
Toothbrushes from PG 7/3
Pay $1.98, Receive $2.00 Extra Bucks
2¢ MoneyMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment