My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Want to know if you're paying too much?

One of the things that always bothered me when I first started couponing was wondering if the price I was paying was really that good. I've learned a lot over these past months, but I know I've still got a ways to go. Luckily the Krazy Coupon Lady came out with a handy dandy list of prices. There are over 200 items on the list, and they give you the 3-month and 6-month price. That means, if you have the coupons and ability to do so, the price at which to build your stock pile at for either 3 to 6 months. I will be printing out this list and keeping it in my notebook! You can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment