My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sites I have joined

When you begin to really get into couponing, you'll notice that people start talking about various sites that you can join to earn rewards, samples, coupons, and free products. In all honesty, I am very hesitant to join these things. Third parties make me nervous. I will say this, though. There are two sites that I highly recommend that you join.

1. Recyclebank: It's super easy to rack up points, you learn easy peasy ways to go a little bit greener, and then use those points to get coupons! Love it! Most of them are high value, hard to find type coupons too!

2. Vocalpoint: Sign up, wait for the offers, and then sign up for them. It's that simple. It's run by a company that is run by a top manufacturer. Seriously, you are losing out when you don't join!

No comments:

Post a Comment