My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brad's birthday




So, I was kind of disappointed that all my birthday finds didn't pan out quite like I wanted them to. Several of them never showed up in my inbox with the coupon. :( Oh well. We still have plenty of left over yummies for tomorrow's lunch!



Here are the programs we signed up for:
Steak and Shake's EClub: you can get a coupon for a free birthday treat
Genghis Grill's Khan's Klub: free birthday bowl
Moe's World: free birthday meal
Provinos: Free birthday meal, no registration required, just ID.
Sephora Beauty Insider: free beauty product: This year for girls it's a Philosophy birthday cake scent lotion, and for guys it's a free Jack Black beard lube and facial cleaner. I think Brad was really excited about that one.
Dairy Queen's Blizzard Fan Club: free birthday blizzard
Zaxby's Zax Mail Club: Free Nibbler

Probably the best part of all these programs is that you'll also get coupons throughout the year, not just on your birthday! Like I said, not all of them went through in time, though. So, if you want to do it for yourself or someone you love, I would give it about a month ahead of time. The Zaxby's club is through snail mail, by the way. The rest should come to your inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment