My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nature Made program


copyright Nature Made

Part of my Publix run today included two bottles of Nature Made vitamins. I had absolutely no idea that Nature Made had a rewards program until I looked really carefully on the bottles I bought today. Turns out each bottle has a code that you enter.
After you reach 500 points, you can turn those in for a $7 coupon for any Nature Made product. Man! If I had that in conjunction with the $6/2 coupon that is running at Publix, I could score an awesome deal. If you want to check out the program, you can find it here. This will be especially handy if this is one of the products that you buy consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment