My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Update on Brad's birthday



You can find the original post about Brad's birthday and our mission to find free food here.

Here is an update on things since we joined all the clubs:
We joined the Waffle House Regular's Club. While we didn't get anything for his birthday, we did get a free waffle coupon just for joining.
When you join Moe's World, you will also get a coupon for free queso dip. Don't worry if you miss joining by a day or two of your birthday. We got a free entree coupon in our email the day after his birthday!
Khan's Klub takes a few days for it to go in their system, and our waitress said that the free bowl coupon will come in snail mail.

*Like I said in the original post, if you want to go on a free birthday feast spectacular, plan ahead. I would start joining these things now. Even if your birthday is in December. It'll be a nice surprise in your inbox on your birthday! :)  Plus, a lot of these clubs will send you coupons just for joining and then throughout the year!*

No comments:

Post a Comment