My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Edward's Pie coupon and deal!


copyright Schwan's consumer brands

I absolutely love cheesecake, so I went Edward's website, and lo and behold, there is a coupon offer you can set up for a special occasion. Yesterday I chose to set it up for today, and it was a pleasant surprise waiting on me this morning in my inbox. There are rumors floating around that the Edward's pies are on sale at Target for $2.29. I'm going today, so I'll let you know what I find out. If it's correct, I can get a pie for $1.29 with my coupon!!! I really hope it's correct. :D By the way, the coupon that they send to you in an email is powered by Coupons.com, so I hit the back arrow after it printed to see if I could get a second (legal) coupon, and it worked! I verified that both were valid on veri.fi.com.
*Remember, you can only print two copies of the same coupon from Coupons.com per computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment