My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Friday, June 10, 2011

$0.49 razors!



I did a happy dance when I realized this deal when I went to Target today. They have one kind of Gillette Venus Embrace razors, the one pictured, on temporary sale for $4.99 each.
They are also running a special through tomorrow, where you can get a $5 Target gift card when you buy two Gillette Venus Embrace razors Soo..I got that deal, plus I had 2 $2 off any Venus razors coupons from last Sunday. When you subtract the coupons and gift card, that means I paid $0.49 a razor!!! That is the best I have seen for this kind of razor! I'm so excited!

The math:
4.99x2=9.98
9.98-4=5.98  this is with both of the coupons
5.98-5= 0.98  this is the Target money they gave me in the form of the gift card
0.98/2=0.49 a razor!! WooHoo!

For the newbies, I still paid the $5.98, but I subtract the $5 gift card from the total since the worth of it all just increased. Pay $5.98, get $5 back...not a bad deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment