My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Should you do all these samples?

Umm...yes! I'll write a post all about how awesome samples are a little bit later on, but the proof is in the pudding, so to speak. Bare with me. I know everything is backwards in this picture. I had to use my computer camera since mine is at Brad's house. Anyway, in the picture I have a free full-size Swiffer 360ยบ, a free sample of John Frieda Root Awakening Shampoo and Conditioner that came with a $1 off coupon, $1 off Cover Girl Lip Perfection, and a free sample of Carefree that came with a 55¢ off coupon. I'll keep adding photos as I get more items, but just know that I don't post anything on here that I don't actually sign up for myself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment