My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Update: Possible really good news...

I have heard a rumor that a certain store will be doubling coupons up to 99 cents. I will look more into it, and once I get all the details, I will let you know everything. Where it is, how to sign up, etc. :)  Here's hoping it's true!!


Okay, from what I am seeing, it looks like Kmart will be offering double coupons starting tomorrow through the 25th. They'll double any coupon up to $0.99, limit of 4 like items, unlimited amount of coupons can be used when you are buying your deals...although you still have to follow the rules on the coupon: 1 coupon per item. For a list of participating stores click here. You also have to be a registered Shop Your Way Reward member. This is a free program, just like a Kroger card. You can sign up here: the place to join will be on the right, and don't worry if your card doesn't come in time. You can give your cashier the phone number you used in your registration. Hopefully I'll be able to find the newest ad and match up some deals for you. My early edition of the Sunday paper didn't come with a Kmart ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment