My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pampers Rewards Program

I have seen this program, Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards, on all kinds of forums out there, and while I don't need this program at this point in time, I know mommies out there that might. It works really similar to My Coke Rewards. You buy Pampers, and on the inside there is a code. After you sign up, you can enter codes, collect points, and trade those points in for rewards. Seems like every week there is also a way to earn extra points, so I would keep your eyes peeled. You can also get 100 free points just for signing up!

Rewards include things like baby products, Venus razors, restaurant gift cards, toys, books, household products like Tide Stain Release bags, etc. Anything a mommy might want, you can probably find in the rewards section! My thought, if you have to buy it anyway, might as well take advantage of any rewards program they want to offer you. All it costs you is the time to enter the codes, which should only take a few seconds. I feel very strongly about the Coke rewards program too. I buy it anyway. There's nothing to lose. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment