My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update on facebook offers

If you're still on the fence as to whether or not you should do all the facebook offers, think about this:
I checked the mail, and I got a $5 Bounty coupon that I won not too long ago and a free sample of Secret's Natural Minerals deodorant. Looks like I'll have free paper towels! Best part, the coupon doesn't expire until December 31, so I'll hold on to it. Who knows? I might be able to find a package with coupons in it and get it for free, or Target could have deal where I can earn a $5 Target gift by buying Bounty-thus earning me money. :) Just food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment