My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dairy Queen



With Brad's birthday coming up tomorrow, I have been scouring the web to find all of the birthday freebies that I can find to make his day extra special and not cost me too much. :)

There have been so many insider specials, including birthday specials, that you can join. I'll be sure to tell you all of them on Friday. I don't want to ruin any surprises for him, just in case he checks this.

All that being said, one of my favorite things to join is the Blizzard Fan Club at Dairy Queen. Not only will you get an email for a birthday treat, you will also get an email when you first join for a buy one get one free blizzards! I will be using this one today to beat the heat! :) Their website says you'll get up to 6 bogo coupons a year. Not too shabby!

You can join here.

No comments:

Post a Comment