My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Earn more points on Recyclebank!!

If you haven't heard of Recyclebank yet, you are missing out! This is a program where you can learn how to easily "green" up your life by taking pledges, watching videos, and reading tips, and then turning all that into points. With the points, you can earn awesome rewards! I recently earned $5 off $25 purchase at Fresh Market! Can't wait to get some fresh yummies!

Anyway, it's simple and easy. I promise it will not consume a bunch of your time, and hey, you're earning free stuff! :)

If you haven't joined yet, you can click here to learn how to! After you join, or for those of us that are already members, there is a new contest!! It's all about how to green your vacations! You can earn more points, and this is where you can earn points super quickly! Plus, they're giving away prizes for those that earn the most points! Love it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment