My mission was to save money. Now, I want to help others do the same. I know that God gave me the knack to do this, and I want to help in both education and giving.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update on the BOGO ticket sale

Last week I posted about using the wrapper of a Kraft Singles to get a Buy One Get One Free ticket to a minor league baseball game. The stipulation is that it has to be on a Tuesday. Brad and I tried this out with his sister and brother-in-law yesterday. Let me just say, it was probably my favorite thing we've done using a coupon! :)

For $6 you can sit on the lawn. With my wrapper, Brad and I sat front row seats for $6 a ticket! So much better than lawn seats!!

Okay, to make the deal a little sweeter, I found this coupon. I got a free apple in the process. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment